Having a building inspection prior to making an offer for sale is an important part of any real estate transaction. Our licensed building inspector will issue you with a comprehensive report that outlines the condition of the building and areas of concern.
We thoroughly inspect both the interior and exterior of buildings, checking the structure, roofing and subflooring. These reports can assist with the negotiation of a better sale price. Alternatively, buyers may choose not to proceed with the sale due to costly repairs.
If you are selling your home, a pre-sale building inspection report will help you identify areas of concern before buyers undertake a pre-purchase report.
Our Cairns building inspection reports cover:
- Structural damage
- Conditions conductive to structural damage
- Major defects in the non-structural elements of construction
- Minor defects
- Active termites
- Termite activity and/or damage
- Possible previous termite management program
- Chemical delignification damage
- Fungal decay activity and/or damage
- Wood borer activity and/or damage
- Conditions conductive to timber pest attack
Contact our fully licensed and insured inspector today.